Paper grades include Mixed paper, News grades #6, #7, #8 and #9, Corrugated Kraft (OCC) #’s 11 and 12, Double Lined Kraft, Saturated Kraft Sorted White Ledger, Coated Book Stock, Office Pack, Magazine and Roll stock.
Plastics cover a broad range of Acrylics, High Density Poly Ethylene (HDPE) white, colored, opaque bottle, non bottle, resin purge, buckets, drums and shavings.
Light Density Poly Ethylene (LDPE) AG films, clear and printed bags, clear film loose and rolled, mixed baled material, and roll stock loose and rolled.
Polyethylene (PET) bottles, clam shells clear Mylar and printer sheets.
All Polypropylene, Poly Styrene, High Impact Plastics, ABS . Call us with anything and we will provide an answer.
All grades of waste paper
Roll stocks: job lots, re-pulping, and converting
All grades of plastic
- Acrylic and acrylic light covers
- HDPE: corrugated, endcaps, grocery bags, milk jugs, MRF material, natural and mixed regrind resin purgings, non-bottle grade plastic, pallets, UHMW natural and colored shavings and sheets, white and colored bottles, and white and colored buckets-drums
- LDPE: AG film, foam mix, clear and print bags, clear film--loose and rolled, mixed material--loose and baled, and roll stock--loose and rolled
- PET: Clear Mylar and microfiche, PI and PC bottles, and printer sheets
- PP: appliance plastic, CD/DVD cases, floppy disks, holders, hospital cloth, lumber wrap, media mix, polypropylene, slip sheets, super sacks, toys, trays, trim scrap-mixed, twine, VHS tapes, white regrind-resin purgings, and woven bags
- PS: ABS computers and computer parts, ABS printers, ABS rolls with film, HIPS, sheets, and white trays
- PVC: bags, colored signs, paper, post-industrial bottles, printer material, reinforced and non-reinforced roofing material, rigid material, vinyl, and yellow and clear strips
Miscellaneous: aluminum printer plates and parts, bottles, CDs and tapes, corded appliances and VCRs, Gaylord boxes, strawberry and watermelon boxes, metal wire and cans, Noryl trays, nylon, and PC CD/DVDs